'Transform Paint' Tool Properties
- Where to find it:
- 'Transform Paint' Tool / Tool Properties Toolbar
New options were added to the 'Tool Properties' Toolbar of the Transform Paint Tool.
You can find them by activating the 'Transform Paint' Tool (), then going to its Tool Properties Toolbar.
- You can now switch your Paint Buffer Resolution from this toolbar using the 'Resolution' Dropdown
or the 'Halve' & 'Double' convenience buttons. This is the same as changing it in the 'Painting Palette'
- You can now toggle the Paint Buffer Clamping on/off from this toolbar. This is the same as changing it in the 'Painting Palette'
- You can now switch the Paint Buffer Bitdepth from this toolbar using the 'Depth' Dropdown.
This is the same as changing it in the 'Painting Palette'. Changing the Bitdepth to 16 or 32 bit will automatically turn the Clamping off,
setting it to 8 bit will turn the clamping on
- A new feature was added to keep the Paint Buffer Bitdepth in sync with your current channel.
The Bitdepth will be dynamically switched whenever you switch channels with different bit depth.
This setting is saved across projects.
- New buttons were added to easily flip your Paint Buffer horizontally or vertically