I want to uninstall old Presets
You own a previous Extension Pack Version that uses the old Mask Preset System ?
The good news is you no longer need them, since the new Mask Shelf includes improved versions of all Presets.
So here is how you uninstall the old presets:
1 - Check the default Mari Gizmo Location
- Check if you have a folder called 'Gizmos' in your Mari User Folder.
- Check if inside this 'Gizmos' Folder, a Folder 'Mask Presets' exist
- Delete Folder 'Mask Presets'
2 - Check for an Environment Variable
Mari can be instructed to look for Gizmos in other Locations than the default Mari User Folder.
- Check if the Environment Variable MARI_GIZMO_PATH is used
- Remove Mask Preset Path from Environment Variable