Copy / Paste Layer Attributes
- Where to find it:
- Layers Palette / Right Mouse Click / Edit /
- Main Window / Layers / Edit /
- Main Window / Extension Pack / Layers /
- Shortcut: (unassigned, use "Edit / Shortcuts" to assign)
This functionality is also available for the Nodegraph as 'Copy/Paste Node Attributes'
Example of copying the settings from one cloud layer to another
Copy & Paste Layer Attributes allows you to store all Layer Settings in a Clipboard and paste it onto a target layer.
Any attribute that is compatible between Layers will be transferred
- Blend Modes, Opacity, Advanced Blend Modes are transferred
- Settings that are named the same are transferred
e.g. an Attribute 'Frequency' from the source layer will be pasted onto the Attribute 'Frequency' on the target layer, if it exists
- Images are transferred, with additional Logic accounting for differences in Attribute Names between different Procedurals
The Function is shown on the following Tutorial: