- Where to find it:
- Main Window / Help
- Main Window / Extension Pack / Help
Extension Pack adds a series of commands to the Mari Help Menu
Extension Pack Specific
- Create Smart Mask Project
Creates an example Project for testing Extension Pack Smart Masks.
The sample project has Ambient Occlusion and Curvature pre-calculated.
The Project is the same the Smart Mask Thumbnails in the Extension Pack
Mask Shelf were created with.
- Extension Pack Licensing
Launches the Extension Pack Licensing Dialog
- Extension Pack Splash Screen
Launches the Extension Pack Splash Screen, which contains quick access buttons
to multiple things
- Extension Pack Online Help
Launches this Online Help. Please note you can relink the Online Help to call a local copy
as described here
- Extension Pack Tutorials
Link to the Youtube Playlist containing all Extension Pack Tutorials
- Extension Pack Release Notes
Link to the editorial style Release Notes for the current version
- Extension Pack Version Check
Checks if your currently installed Extension Pack is the latest available
- Extension Pack Bug Report
Launches your email client in order to report an Extension Pack Bug to the developer
- Open Project Folder
Opens the Folder in the Mari Cache Directory, where your current Project Data is stored
- Open Mari User Settings
Mari stores user specific data such as your main configuration file in
- Win: \user\username\.mari\TheFoundry
- Linux: ~/.config/TheFoundry (~ refers to your home directory)
- Mac: ~/.config/TheFoundry (~ refers to your home directory)
This Menu Entry opens this Folder.
- Open Mari Log File
To Debug Mari issues with Support (Foundry or Extension Pack), it is often helpful to provide a Log file.
The Log file is a file called MariLog.txt and can be found:
- Win: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\Mari\Logs\MariLog.txt
- Linux: /home/<USERNAME>/Mari/Logs/MariLog.txt
- Mac: /Users/<USERNAME>/Mari/Logs/MariLog.txt
This Menu Entry opens the Log file in a text editor.
- Create Foundry Support Ticket
Launches the Foundry Support Portal in a web browser, in order to file a bug or feature request.