- Where to find them:
- Layers Palette / Right Mouse Click
- Main Window / Layers
- Main Window / Extension Pack / Layers
- Shortcuts: (unassigned, use "Edit / Shortcuts" to assign)
Swap Layer Type allows the swapping of one Layer Type for another e.g. a 'Tiled' Layer for a 'Triplanar',
a Texture Scatter 2D for a Texture Scatter 3D etc.
- Ability to swap multiple Layers at once
- Input and Output connections are maintained where possible
- Attribute Settings (Size, Tiling etc.) are transferred where possible
- Image Attributes are transferred
- When an Extension Pack Material Template is selected, you will be able to swap between templates
Example of converting a 'Tiled' Layer into an 'Axis Projection'