- Where to find them:
- NodeGraph / Right Mouse Click / Misc /
- Main Window / Extension Pack / Nodegraph / Misc /
- Shotcut (Nodegraph Only): [ or ]
Jump To Node Input and Jump to Node Output allows you to jump your Nodegraph View to connected Nodes of the currently selected node.
- When the Selected Node has multiple Inputs or Outputs a Dialog will allow you to select which Node to Jump to.
- Dot Nodes are always bypassed in favor of the nodes attached to the dot nodes
- When jumping to Node Output, a small tooltip will let you know on the Output what port the node you jumped from is connected to.